Cubic Meter Calculator
Cubic meter calculator allows you to calculate CBM in cubic meter. On this cubic meter calculator page user can check cbm calculation for multiple products.
Cubic Meter Calculator Formula
- Length (in centimeter) X Width (in centimeter) X Height (in centimeter) / 1000000 = Cubic meter (m3)
- We need to input dimensions in Centimeter
How to use CBM Calculator in Meter for Multiple Products?
On this calculator you can add upto 10 products to get Volume Weight in meter (m3), Volume Weight in feet(f3), Number of Packages Minimum & Maximum in Standard 20 FT Container, Number of Packages Minimum & Maximum in Standard 40 FT Container, and Number of packages Minimum & Maximum in Standard 40 FT High Cube Container.
- Length (cm) : Your package length in centimeter
- Breadth (cm) : Your package breath in centimeter
- Height (cm) : Your package height in centimeter
- Weight (kg) : Your package weight in kilogram
- Quantity : Number of packages, it only effects the Weight, Volume Weight, and shipment volume.
- Weight kg/lbs : Shipment weight in kg/lbs
- Volume Weight kg/lbs : Volume weight of shipment in kg/lbs
- Volume mt3/ft3: Shipment volume in mt3/ft3
- 20 FT min/max: Approx. minimum & maximum of packages which can be placed inside standard 20 FT container
- 40 FT min/max: Approx. minimum & maximum number of packages which can be placed inside standard 40 FT container
- 40 FT HC min/max: Approx. minimum & maximum number of packages which can be placed inside standard 40 FT High Cube container
|Container / Dimensions||Length (cm)||Width (cm)||Height (cm)|
|20 FT Container||589||230||230|
|40 FT Container||1200||230||230|
|40 FT HIGH CUBE Container||1200||230||260|