Cubic Meter Calculator
Cubic meter calculator allows you to calculate volume in cubic meter. On this cubic meter calculator page you can check cbm calculation for multiple products. Also you can enter package dimensions in cm, mm, meter, inch, feet and yard.
Cubic Meter Calculator Formula
- Length (in centimeter) X Width (in centimeter) X Height (in centimeter) / 1000000 = Cubic meter (m3)
- We can input dimensions in Centimeter, milimeter, meter, inch, feet or yard
How to use Cubic Meter Calculator in Meter for Multiple Products?
On this calculator you can add upto 10 products to get Volume Weight in meter (m3), Volume Weight in feet(f3), Number of Packages Minimum & Maximum in Standard 20 FT Container, Number of Packages Minimum & Maximum in Standard 40 FT Container, and Number of packages Minimum & Maximum in Standard 40 FT High Cube Container.
Steps; incase you enter dimensions in cm
- Length (cm) : Your package length in centimeter
- Breadth (cm) : Your package breath in centimeter
- Height (cm) : Your package height in centimeter
- Weight (kg) : Your package weight in kilogram
- Quantity : Number of packages, it only effects the Weight, Volume Weight, and shipment volume.
- Weight kg/lbs : Shipment weight in kg/lbs
- Volume Weight kg/lbs : Volume weight of shipment in kg/lbs
- Volume mt3/ft3: Shipment volume in mt3/ft3
- 20 FT min/max: Approx. minimum & maximum of packages which can be placed inside standard 20 FT container
- 40 FT min/max: Approx. minimum & maximum number of packages which can be placed inside standard 40 FT container
- 40 FT HC min/max: Approx. minimum & maximum number of packages which can be placed inside standard 40 FT High Cube container
|Container / Dimensions||Length (cm)||Width (cm)||Height (cm)|
|20 FT Container||589||230||230|
|40 FT Container||1200||230||230|
|40 FT HIGH CUBE Container||1200||230||260|