- Calculation Number. - Unique number for each calculation, user can edit it as per the requirement.
- Calculation Date - CBM Calculator by default shows the current date for calculation but user can change it.
- Customer - Here user can enter the related customer name or code for calculation.
- Container - User can select any container. The container details are loaded from Container master program.
- Dimensions - After selection of container the dimensions of shipment contianer will be shown in this area.
- Volume (cu. mt) m3 - User can view the container maximum volume allowed / total volume of packages in this calculation.
- Used Volume - User can also view the percentage of volume occupied by the packages in selected container.
- Weight (Kg.) - User can view the container maximum weight allowed / total weight of packages in this calculation.
- Used Weight - The percentage of weight occupied by the packages in the selected container
Add Product - Incase user wants to add new product in the calculation ((which is not present in the product master data). A small window will open to define the product details.
In CBM Calculator you can edit or delete any product master details.
Select Product - Incase user wants to add existing product in the calculation ((which is already present in the product master data). A small window will open to select product details. Here user can define the "Quantity" of product in the calculation and the products which have qunatity define will automatically added to the calculation.
Calculation Modification - From this screen user can Edit, Delete, Print any calculation as the requirement.
In CBM Calculator you can edit or delete any calculation details. Use Calculations --> Edit to modify calculation details