T S Solutions Private Limited
87, Ram Bagh,
Street No 1,
Near Nauchandi PS, Meerut
Volunteered Information and How We Use It
When you sign up for an account, we collect personal information from you including your e-mail address. The information allows us to process your subscription and activate your account.
At no time is the user's email address visible to the public. At no time do we ever share the user's email address with anyone.
When you contact us via e-mail, we may use your return e-mail address to respond when necessary or when requested to do so.
We may use the information we collect to notify you occasionally about important functionality changes to our website, new services, and special offers we believe you will find valuable. If you would rather not receive this information, you may opt-out at any time. We send every promotion with explicit opt-out instructions. From time to time, we may randomly contact customers about participating in a survey about our products, services and/or website. Your feedback helps us identify customer needs, levels of satisfaction, and improve and/or develop new products and services for you and your family. These surveys are always voluntary and you may opt-out at any time.
CBMCalculator.com make use of Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. CBMCalculator.com may also make use of other Google Analytics for Display Advertising features, including Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting and/or the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration.
We are required by Google to disclose the following information to you in our Privacy Statement in connection with our use of any Google Analytics for Display Advertising features on CBMCalculator.com:
- You may opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising or customize Google Display Network ads by using the Google Ads Settings page.
- You may also prevent your data from being collected and used by Google Analytics by opting out through the use of the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
- CBMCalculator.com make use of the Google Analytics for Display Advertising Remarketing feature, CBMCalculator.com will use such Remarketing feature to advertise online and third party vendors, including Google, may show CBMCalculator.com ads on sites across the Internet.
- CBMCalculator.com and third party vendors, including Google, may use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to (a) inform, optimize and serve ads based on a user’s past visits to the CBMCalculator.com, and/or (b) report how your ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to the CBMCalculator.com.
- Data from Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting may be utilized by CBMCalculator.com to help recognize and understand user preferences, to make improvements to the CBMCalculator.com, to choose content and advertising to display to you, and for other business purposes that will allow CBMCalculator.com to better serve you.
We does not use your personal information for purposes incompatible with those listed above. We does not sell or rent personal information to a third party. We will provide your e-mail address as indicated above to a content owner, credit card clearing service or security service but only upon your voluntary consent to provide such information to such third parties.
TSS may disclose relevant information about our customers to our contractors (e.g. a customer service contractor, security service contractor) in order for them to provide you with TSS services, and to better serve our customers. TSS contractors are bound by strict contractual requirements to keep all personal information they process strictly confidential and to use such information solely on behalf of TSS.
TSS https://www.cbmcalculator.com may contain links to other Websites and products. TSS is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Websites or products. Please visit the privacy policies of these third party sites in order to understand their privacy policies and data collection practices.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
TSS understands that it is a privilege to have you as a customer and is committed to protecting your personal information. In addition to the security measures described above, TSS uses the following controls to protect your personal information:
- use of secure connections using information when transmitted from your Web browser to TSS
- use of security controls to restrict access to databases housing personally identifying information;
- use of encryption for sensitive personal information
- Restrict employee access to databases containing personal information and impose confidentiality requirements upon employees who do; and Bind subcontractors with contractual, technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information.
If you discover a vulnerability in a TSS product, email: email@example.com. Please include a detailed summary of the issue including the name of the product and the nature of the issue you believe you've discovered. Be sure to include an email address where we can reach you in case we need more information. TSS will respond to your notification within a reasonable amount of time and will quickly work to fix the reported vulnerability.
TSS processes personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this Policy or any applicable service-specific privacy notice. We review our data collection, storage and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store and process the personal information needed to provide our improve our TSS products or services. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary.
Accessing Your Information
Customers may access their account information online in order to correct discrepancies and update recordings with new contact information.
Customers may also access their contact information through e-mail or customer service center in order to correct discrepancies and update records with new address information. See contact information at the beginning of this policy.
Updates to this Policy
TSS regularly reviews its compliance with this Policy. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or TSS's treatment of personal information by contacting us using the contact information set forth at the beginning of this policy. When we receive formal written complaints at this address, it is TSS's policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between TSS and an individual.
NO ERROR FREE PERFORMANCE