Cubic Feet Calculator
CBM Calculator allows you to calculate CBM in cubic feet. On this Cubic Feet Calculator page user can check cbm calculation for multiple products
Volume Calculation Formula in Cubic Feet Calculator
- Length (in inch) X Width (in inch) X Height (in inch) / 1728 = Cubic feet (ft3)
- We need to input dimensions in inches
How to use CBM Calculator in Feet for Multiple Products?
On this calculator you can add upto 10 products to get Volume Weight in meter (m3), Volume Weight in feet(f3), Number of Packages Minimum & Maximum in Standard 20 FT Container, Number of Packages Minimum & Maximum in Standard 40 FT Container, and Number of packages Minimum & Maximum in Standard 40 FT High Cube Container.
- Length (inch) : Your package length in inch
- Breadth (inch) : Your package breath in inch
- Height (inch) : Your package height in inch
- Weight (lb) : Your package weight in pound
- Quantity : Number of packages, it only effects the Weight, Volume Weight, and shipment volume.
- Weight kg/lbs : Shipment weight in kg/lbs
- Volume Weight kg/lbs : Volume weight of shipment in kg/lbs
- Volume mt3/ft3: Shipment volume in mt3/ft3
- 20 FT min/max: Approx. minimum & maximum of packages which can be placed inside standard 20 FT container
- 40 FT min/max: Approx. minimum & maximum number of packages which can be placed inside standard 40 FT container
- 40 FT HC min/max: Approx. minimum & maximum number of packages which can be placed inside standard 40 FT High Cube container
|Container / Dimensions||Length (cm)||Width (cm)||Height (cm)|
|20 FT Container||589||230||230|
|40 FT Container||1200||230||230|
|40 FT HIGH CUBE Container||1200||230||260|