Through this program user can add multiple products in single selected shipping container.
CBM Calculator shows the occupied weight and volume percentage of products inside the selected shipping container.
It helps user to get an estimate of number of packages of different or same product inside a shipment container.
Paid users can also check calculations against edited/updated container dimensions.
CBM Calculator provides calculation for different types of shipment containers,
which are as follows.
- Standard 20 Feet Container
- Standard 40 Feet Container
- High Cube 40 Feet Container
- Upgraded 20 Feet Container
- Refer 20 Feet Container
- Refer 40 Feet Container
- Refer 40 Feet High Cube Container
After selecting the appropriate shipping container user can add multiple products.
They can be of different dimensions or details like Weight and Dimensions.
For products you can add following details
- Dimensions in : yard, feet, inch, meter, cm, mm
- Total Quantity
- Product weight unit : kg, gm, lb
- Product Weight
Single shipping container loading calculator also calculates these following information per product added to the calculation
- Total Volume
- Total Weight
- Container-wise filled percentage(%) of volume
- Container-wise filled percentage(%) of weight
How to use Single shipping container loading calculator
- Select Container
- Enter product / package details like length, width, height, weight and quantity
- Single shipping container calculator will show total volume and weight for product/package
- Container-wise weight and volume filled percentage(%) and value
- User can add muliple product/package by using Add more row button
- User can delete product/package by using delete button.
- User can anytime change above selected container to view updated calculations.